avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Avalon-Excalibur Release Plan
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2003 19:55:06 GMT
Unico Hommes wrote:
> Leo Simons wrote:
>> Note that all the people on the following list:
>>
>>   stefano,balld,ricardo,rubys,ben,zvia,giacomo,gears,bmclaugh,bloritsch,
>>   rossb,jeremy,dims,ssahuc,prussell,cziegeler,mman,sylvain,vgritsenko,
>>   haul,morrijr,crossley,ovidiu,tcurdt,gianugo,froehlich,huber,dirkx,
>>   butlermh,nicolaken,ivelin,kpiroumian,shannon,proyal,stephan,coliver,
>>   crafterm,acoliver,stevenn,bdelacretaz,mlangham,michaelm,jefft,pier,
>>   bruno,asavory,ghoward,andreas,alexmc,egli,gregor,michi,edith,felix,
>>   liyanage,memo,thorsten,joerg,upayavira,reinhard,ugo,gcasper,mpo,
>>   antonio,tony,unico,jon,charlesb,bloritsch,ramc,leosimons,neeme,jefft,
>>   giacomo,colus,rana_b,mirceatoma,cziegeler,froehlich,lmccay,leif,
>>   mcconnell,leosutic,jrudd,morpheus,crafterm,vinayc,proyal,nicolaken,
>>   huw,ymikulski,mschier,sylvain,atagunov,farra,hammett,akarasulu
>>
>> have full access to the avalon-excalibur CVS and are invited to commit
>> to it directly to help fix all issues.
>
> Are you sure? I tried to check out the code from eclipse and got:
>
> : cvs server: failed to create lock directory for
> `/home/cvs/avalon-excalibur' (/home/cvs/avalon-excalibur/#cvs.lock):
> Permission denied
> : cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
> `/home/cvs/avalon-excalibur'

my guess is that the cvs avail permissions are right (which is where I
got the list from) but you're missing from the correct group.

Avalon PMC, do we want to have all cocooners added to the avalon unix
group? (An alternative might be another unix group, but I'm not so sure
infrastructure will be too happy with that...IIRC there is some kind of
hard limit on the number of groups...memory fuzzy...)

- LSD