avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [merlin][newbie] Can't build from tree
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 20:02:44 GMT

Steven Harris wrote:

> It might be relevant that I work on OS X?

Very relevant!!

>>> Could you please post the text error report
>>> merlin/util/env/target/test-reposts/TEST-
>>> org.apache.avalon.util.env.EnvTest.txt
>>> and - details of your operating system.

This file is definately needed.  Basically what is happening is that we
have a utility that is resolving environment variables and the handling
of this is platform specific.  I confident that we have not had an
opportunity to test this on OS X.  As soon as you can post this we will
be able to figure out the problem.

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell