avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CVS Merlin build failed?
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 22:49:18 GMT

Alexis Agahi wrote:

>Using current CVS on Lunox
>
>Any clues?

No.

I've just gone though and cleaned my system, checked against CVS for
diffs (and the only thing there is some messing around I've been doing
on the repository stuff), did a rebuild and everything built fine.

What I don't understand is:

  org/apache/avalon/composition/data/writer/XMLDeploymentProfileWriter.java:117:
  cannot resolve symbol
  symbol  : method getConfiguration ()
  location: class org.apache.avalon.composition.data.DeploymentProfile
         && ( isEmptyConfiguration( profile.getConfiguration() ) ) && (
  profile.getParameters() == null ))

DeploymentProfile.getConfiguration() hasn't changed - and its certainly in the sources.  Could
you do me a favour and do a clean checkout and see what happens?

Stephen.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org