avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Harris" <st...@kenamea.com>
Subject RE: [Merlin] Failure on linux in meta tree
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 22:02:34 GMT
I thought I already responded with that info?

"nidump passwd /"

will print out the virtual /etc/passwd file to stdout and from that
you can do exactly what you do on all other unix based os's

Is that to much of a hack or something. I can ask around for
a better way if it is.

I attached the file for the "hello" failure but don't know what
file to send for the failure from the avalon/meta failure.

Cheers,
Steve