avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [eclipse] new download
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2003 05:25:42 GMT
On Tuesday 18 November 2003 11:54, andreas oberhack wrote:
> [...]

Stephen created avalon-sandbox/eclipse, and in there my code. I name the
project according to the Eclipse id, so it sits in the directory named
org.apache.avalon.ide.eclipse

But I am right now concentrating on getting a RepositoryView running, with the
corresponding Preferences pages, and not looking at the "bigger picture".

I think we should bang our heads together and make a "shopping list", and see
how we divide it between plug-ins. I don't believe in a single plug-in
do-it-all.

Niclas