avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: CVS mailing list
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:01:24 GMT
On Monday 17 November 2003 20:03, peter royal wrote:
> On Nov 17, 2003, at 6:08 AM, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> > Is there anything wrong with the CVS mailing list??
> >
> > I don't get anything from there (except my registration).
>
> you needed to subscribe with your apache.org address, or the moderators
> needed to wake up and approve your posts, adding you to the allowed
> poster list (negating the need to subscribe...)

Well, I found another anomalty.
My mail sorter (some procmail library) placed the subscription confirmation
messages in a folder called "cvs", which I saw and picked up on my server,
but the mail sorter placed the commits into the "cvs.avalon.apache.org"
folder, which I didn't notice...

Sorry for the noise.

Niclas