avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: [Merlin] Failure on linux in meta tree
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 06:00:27 GMT
Harris,

So the PROMPT can bomb out too with an exception but luckily I only test
for it on windows in my test cases.

This environment stuff is laden with problems because of the platform
and shell differences.

So does it work with the cvs update or did you just manually comment out.  I

just want to confirm so that we do not have this happen again with a Mac
user.  Can you double check for me after a update?  Once that's done we can
kill this thread.

Thanx,
Alex