avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: [Merlin] Failure on linux in meta tree
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 05:22:47 GMT
Ok update the environment directory - basically do a cvs up in
avalon/merlin/util/env and rerun the tests.  Let me know what happens.

If there is no PROMPT or PATH variables in your shell it will bomb out.
These variables are present by the way in almost all UNIX'es I know of
and hence my reason for using tests for their presence.

Let me know how it turns out.  I'll stay up just for you.

Alex