avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: [Merlin] DefaultEmbeddedKernel package
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:57:59 GMT
I think we will be able to move this into a better place soon.
I would tend to agree.  We will get to a point where we can
just use one kernel.

I'm getting close to finishing up on the repo side then I'll
Jump back into the kernel embedding API.  Then we can start
a mass consolidation effort and document it all.

Alex