avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: [OT] How old are you?
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2003 00:50:16 GMT
I started with a timex sincliar 1000 and then got a commodore 64 then an
Amiga 2000.  I loved those three cool chips whose names I always forget.
You know! There was one for the sprites and bob, one for music and another
one for .. Oh I forget.  Bought my first C compiler for that machine: Manix
C.

Then I moved to PCs too and started with the Turbo C IDE from Borland.  That
was fun too.  This was all in high school.  Almost failed out because the
computer was more fun than school ;-).

Alex