avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: The Eclipse Plug-in
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2003 14:29:17 GMT
On Tuesday 04 November 2003 18:34, andreas oberhack wrote:
> :-) It's just the other way round :-)
>
> I'm quite experienced with eclipse and have just finished version 0.0.1
> of my merlin plugin :-)

Good, then I know who to ask for questions. Such as;

Q: In the Wizard created MultiPageEditor, how do I get hold of the document
under editing?

I'm too wound up in NB structures, I think I need some formal documentation...

> My focus was on launching / debugging merlin containers and on creating
> new merlin projects - alying out the folder structure etc.

Cool,

> An other focus is on supporting a layered architecture within merlin. To
> support this, I have implemented a persistence layer based on Hibernate.

Not sure what you mean here. Care to elaborate.

> It seems, that we should join forces.

At some stage. I want to handle basics one step at the time, and work my way
towards my very own goals. I was thinking to get to a position where I at
least have something that can be used for real, although limited in many
aspects, and then commit that to the Avalon community.

The plugin architecture should make it fairly easy to integrate any parallel
development.

Cheers,
Niclas