avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: The Eclipse Plug-in
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2003 09:25:48 GMT
On Tuesday 04 November 2003 14:57, andreas oberhack wrote:
> Hi Niclas,
>
> You said, you are working at the tool side: Does that mean, you are
> working at a eclipse plugin?

You bet. Started yesterday, but progress is slow...

First step,
Created a multi-paged AssemblyEditor, one page for drag-n-drop of components
and one page to edit/view the actual XML content.

Since I'm learning both Eclipse and SWT as I move a long, just to put two
lists (Components  -- Depends On) next to each other has taken half the day.
I expect that to speed up.

I assume you will ask how long you can put your hands on it... Not sure. I
have to balance my time.

Niclas