avalon-dev mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [site] restructure phase 6 complete, volunteers wanted
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2003 17:10:57 GMT
Leo,

thanks for handling the cvs clean-up!

other comments below...

On Sun, 2003-11-02 at 06:26, Leo Simons wrote:

> We still have a few dead links, as anyone can try out by checking out
> avalon-site and running 'maven site' which runs some kind of link
> checking plugin.

I've fixed just about all of the reported broken links.  The plugin
doesn't recognize redirects so it's not completely accurate.

> Phase 7 includes fixing those, and getting all those interesting ideas
> for more/new documentation implemented. Volunteers wanted to help Aaron
> and Steve!

I've got additional documentation I'm putting together -- hopefully will
be committed sometime this week.

Just updated the related projects section (let me know if something is
missing), the sandbox index, and the documentation section index.  If no
one objects, I'm probably going to remove the menu links for 'wiki' and
'articles' and have everything just on the one index page:

(http://avalon.apache.org/doc/index.html)

--
 jaaron  <http://jadetower.org>