avalon-dev mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject [site] DwA + src location
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2003 01:41:08 GMT
Hola.

The xdoc version of Developing with Avalon (DwA) has been committed to
the avalon-sandbox/mavenized-site module.  The generated html has been
added to avalon-site/site.  Next time the site update cron job runs, it
should go live (we still have the cron job right?).

Question:  the xml source of the current site is still under the
sandbox, no?  Do we want to merge into the avalon-site module?  We
should be able to do so without disturbing the src files of the older
forrest-based site.  As long as the README is clear on how to generate
everything, I think it should be okay.  Objections?

--
 jaaron  <http://jadetower.org>