avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: Disturbing realizations
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 21:18:37 GMT

Not promising I'll get to the excalibur stuff yet -- still have some
documentation/tutorials I want to finish first.  But about the tracker,
given the status of JIRA at Apache, we may have a bit of a wait.  In that
case we can either:

- Better use Bugzilla and rely on a JIRA import later
- Start using a third-party JIRA installation (ie- codehaus) until the ASF
instance is ready for use.

I'm okay with either, but I agree that we need something.

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  DDP-CIM
  (724) 696-7653