avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: [RT] Containers and Components Adapting to Environments
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 22:06:31 GMT

With the 'flurry of traffic' that's been going on recently, I can barely
keep up.  I think I completely missed this thread (looks like I at one point
read Berin's original [RT]).  I'm amazed that any of the subscribers can
keep on top of the deluge.  One reason why I wish there were some sort of
monthly email thread summary newsletter so I could catch up on what happens
when I blink.

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  DDP-CIM