avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: distributed containers
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 19:54:58 GMT

First, check out Ivory at Codehaus:

http://ivory.codehaus.org/

(note to self:  add this to the related page)

Although I think Ivory works with Phoenix, not Merlin.

As for other distributed services in Avalon, there's a small extension for
Merlin called 'exporter' which is in the cvs sandbox.  It uses AltRMI to
provide JNDI exporting of services.

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  DDP-CIM