avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: [RT] The Principle Of Too Much Magic
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:33:49 GMT
I appreciate the articles...   It makes me think of my self maybe a bit too
much.  I do have faith in the "magic" do-all framework, and sometimes the
increase in complexity isn't worth it.

However, with all the various frameworks competing, hopefully over time the
ones with the best/simplest approach will win out...

Eric