avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Invalid build.xml for Cornerstone threads
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:43:04 GMT
zutt!

The files are maven-generated; they should not have ended up in the
distributions like this (they're in all the avalon-components packages).

You shouldn't use the ant buildfiles for any part of
avalon-components/avalon-cornerstone. Use maven instead. If you really
want to, you could override the build.xml file by running 'maven ant'
yourself.

best regards,

- Leo Simons