avalon-dev mailing list archives

From <deve...@softwarefabrik.biz>
Subject Re: Re: embedding strategies?
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:02:02 GMT

ok, ok,

I can do the following:

1. while editing, you can get an context sensitiv help. eg. type @, and
you will get all available tags.

2. when save and compile a sourcefile (eg. ctrl. s) the tags are checked

3. after the checking has succeeded, generate the .xinfo etc. files. It
should be possible to switch this feature off.

4. when the .xinfo files etc. differ from meta tags, there should be a
merge option.

5. and of course, there should be an consistency check.

I don't like to take marven to do all those tasks, because I'm not
familar with and maven seems to be a bit "havy wighted". If you don't
mind, I'll take xdoclet.

by the way - because I'm very new to this forum: I don't know, whether
we can discuss eclipse related things here. If not, give me a hint!

Thanks

Andreas

Stephen McConnell <mcconnell@apache.org> schrieb am 23.10.2003,
11:39:52: