avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: framework javadocs disappeared?
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 01:33:15 GMT

Neeme Praks wrote:

> Oh, and one more thing.
>
> Stephen McConnell wrote:
>
>>> Also, http://avalon.apache.org/framework/ seems to have link to
>>> jakarta site, if you click on avalon logo at the top. should most
>>> probably be avalon site.
>>

> This is still an issue.
> Go to http://avalon.apache.org/framework/ and click on the top-left
> Avalon logo... see where it takes you ;-)

Fixed. Problem also existed in the meta package. I've updated CVS and
the site.

> BTW, is there some description somewhere on how to update the site in
> CVS?

Nope - but here is brief description for the main avalon site:
Basically - checkout avalon-sandbox/mavenized-site

$ cd avalon-sandbox/mavenized-site
$ maven site

For the rest you need to check the README.TXT file in the repective
projects.
I guess the mavenized-site content will probably move to avalon-site/src
or something like that in the near future.

Steve.

> I would go in and fix it myself but I'm not sure anymore what and
> where to fix.
>
> Rgds,
> Neeme

Stephen J. McConnell