avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [site] going once, going twice...
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:58:30 GMT

Leo Simons wrote:

> sold!

And its looking really good!!

> Most things seem to be in working order. I've released my edit lock
> and re-installed the cronjob; I've set it to run once an hour for now
> (don't worry, its 'nice'd); I'll change it back to something more
> conservative when we're happy with how things look.

The only problem I found so far was the link to ECM from the main site
that doesn't reflect the look-and-feel.  I'm currently updating the
Excalibur general site to include an ECM specific page that we can link
to and maintain the look-and-feel.  Should have those updates done in a
few minutes.

Steve.

> Remember the results of the cronjob appear at
>
> http://avalon.apache.org/cvsuplog.txt
>
> that might be helpful while debugging.
>
> I've probably got some uncommitted tidbits left. If anything seems out
> of sync, holler ;)
>
> taking a break now :D
>
> - LSD
>
> Leo Simons wrote:
>
>> In that case, I'll have the new site up in about an hour or so.

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org