avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: fortress --> anika is done
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 14:32:39 GMT
Leo Simons wrote:
> missing:
>
> - developing with avalon
> - logkit
> - ECM
>
> I'll get logkit and some excalibur patches into position. But I'm not
> going to kick it live without DwA...for fear that this vital piece of
> info will otherwise be lost 4ever...

Hmm.

Ok, ECM we can live without.  It is deprecated, so I think we should not
spend too much energy on it.

DwA is a great reference--so we should probably do a two step approach
of convert it (at which point it can go live) and update it to use
one of the modern containers.  Any takers on updating it?

Our LogKit documentation never went beyond the initial whitepaper that
Peter D wrote.  For going live, I can live without it for a day or two.
Again, we don't want to lose it either.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin