avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject site action items
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2003 18:49:40 GMT

Site generation should be ok based on content committed to avalon-site/site.
Some actions outstanding:

*   Phoenix doc build needs to be updated to reference the
    new Apache/Avalon/Framework/Containers/Components links
    (I've committed a single page placeholder) - Pete, can
    you take care of this?

*   Fortress - Berin, how do you want to proceed? Update to
    Anika or tweak the current build? (I've committed the
    Fortress content ass is but it needs to be updated)

*   Multiple Excalibur projects - but this we can handle
    progressively (I've added a placeholder page with some
    links so that the main reference urls don't break).
    Step by step we can introduce the individual packages
    (confiuration and i18n are already in place).

For general validation I need to access the site on-line at
avalon.apache.org.

Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell