avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [site] mavenization near completion
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 22:34:03 GMT

Farr, Aaron wrote:

>We also need to decide how to properly merge this content with the current
>avalon-site module and then worry about deployment (still want to use the
>cvs update cron job?).

We would still need whatever it is that copies across the
avalon-site/site to www/avalon.apache.org/.

Asx far as I can tell - the only content not handled by project specific
builds in the docbook stuff.  With that included under the Avalon site we
have everything under a manageble solution.

>Should we get a vote before this goes live?  It's a
>pretty significant change.

People are free to object - without objections thare is no reason not
to proceeed with just getting it in online.  What we have is a vast
improvement over the current site - and personally - I'm really keen
on getting this in place ASAP.

Cheers, Stephen.

--

Stephen J. McConnell