avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: seperation of concerns applied: Thread Management
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 18:01:32 GMT
Jonathan Hawkes wrote:

> Where is this AbstractWizard located?  Does the CommandManager support these
> "Wizard" commands.  (Last time I checked the source it didn't.)

It is in my GUIApp project.  The CommandManager doesn't really need to know
about the specifics of it, as it doesn't see anything different than it already
expects.

Right now it is somewhat specific to the GUIApp project, but the general concept
still works.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin