avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Filip DeFoort <filip...@cirquedigital.com>
Subject Re: Example of Container starting in a servlet?
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 18:12:30 GMT
quick question: so far, I've been testing the servlet tutorial with
the 3.2-dev code base -- what's the cvs branch that all the changes
reg. the embedded kernel are being tested/developed in and does it
make sense for me to put the tutorial in there / retrofit it so it
uses the latest and greatest way of embedding (just caught up with
some of the posts - it looks like the Map that I'm using already
went to bit-heaven).

- Filip