avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: fortress --> anika is done
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 14:43:26 GMT

I agree.

> DwA is a great reference--so we should probably do a two step approach
> of convert it (at which point it can go live) and update it to use
> one of the modern containers.  Any takers on updating it?

I've been working on converting the existing docs from docbook to anika
format.  If I don't get it committed tonight, I should definitely get it
committed tomorrow.  If anyone's more anxious than that, feel free to jump
in.

As for updating it, Stephen's already shown his interest.  I'd like to throw
some of my tutorial ideas into the mix too.

> Our LogKit documentation never went beyond the initial whitepaper that
> Peter D wrote.  For going live, I can live without it for a day or two.
> Again, we don't want to lose it either.

Perhaps we should combine the current logkit documentation with docs on
logging in general; something that addresses the various systems (commons,
log4j, logkit, excalibur logging).

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  DDP-CIM