avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject distributions, files, signatures
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:02:01 GMT
Hi gang,

thanks to Henk Pennig (another dutchie) we're now getting stats about
the status of our downloadables (@see infrastructure mailing list). I've
corrected the vast majority of the problems, including adding signatures
for many files (since ever since the reshuffling, I own most of the
files, people contacted me :D).

We're now down to just a few issues:

	http://www.apache.org/~henkp/sig/

which I'll see about solving manually this weekend. In te future,
please, lets all try to follow mirroring guidelines properly, add md5
hashes and sigfiles, etc etc. Fixing this kind of thing is tedious.

As an interesting sidenote observation: avalon has *lots* of artifacts
compared to many other projects. Not sure whether that's good or bad :D

cheers,

- Leo