avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Avalon.Net] upload to avalon-sandbox
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:44:30 GMT
hammett wrote:
> [...]

Do what works for you. As long as it does not involve a 'rm' or 'mv'
command entered on the server consider this is something subject to lazy
consensus (if there's not complaints within a few days of posting, just
go ahead and do it (JFDI), we can always change things again later).

That said, a '.' in a directory name can be pretty annoying, so I'd
advise against it :D. Now, since you asked, I think Avalon.Net is the
best name. No particular opinion on structure.

cheers!

- Leo