avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject [HELP] building docs in excalibur doesn't work
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 09:51:50 GMT
Hi,

I'm just experiencing a strange problem. I try to build the docs
for excalibur/store and only the first two documents are generated.
The book.xml looks like this:

  <menu label="About">
    <menu-item href="index.html" label="Overview"/>
    <menu-item href="mrustore.html" label="MRU Store"/>
    <menu-item href="storejanitor.html" label="Janitor"/>
  </menu>

and only index.html and mrustore.html are build without any exceptions
or errors or broken link reports. If I exchange the last two entries,
then index.html and storejanitor.html is build without problems.
But again the third entry not.

Putting a link in index.html to storejanitor.html doesn't help either. Hmm.

PS: I tried latest forrest as well as the latested tagged stable version.

Carsten