avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [Avalon.Net] upload to avalon-sandbox
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 03:35:11 GMT
hammett said:
>> And if anything goes wrong... hehehe ... it is rarely (if ev
> er)
>> impossible to correct it afterwards, so don't be too scared.
>
> Uhh. While I was reading your statement I thought you'd
> written "and if doesn't work, I didn't have anything to do
> with that."  :-P

;o) Well, you are not that lucky, all actions are recorded with
user-id...
But basically, whatever you do over the "cvs" command, someone else
can always revert. The only thing that is a bit annoying is that
once a directory is created, it will always remain (only
'after-the-fact' removed by the -P switch), but this is not the case
with hacking the directories directly on cvs server.

Niclas