avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RES: Help needed on site update problem
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:37:36 GMT
hammett wrote:

> [...]

No way to do that.  Truth be told, the only things we can do is include
a set of keys that would be valid, and you keep the private half of the
equation on your machine.  The public half should be available on the
server somehow so that we can verify the release/bundle.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin