avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Avalon.Net] upload to avalon-sandbox
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:09:37 GMT

hammett wrote:

> [...]

Zutt - ok here is my opinion!
Don't worry about getting PMC opinions on things - go with the community
concensus.  Aside from that I don't have an opinion on the first point
because I really don't know what the structural issues and alternatives
are that your considering (probably my fault for not tracking the issue
close enough).  On the name I think Avalon.Net is nice, obviouse, and
consitent
Steve.

>>I am always for whatever works.  As long as we aren't going to be
>>in the habit of changing things every week, all is well.
>>

>That's fine to me. I'm just insecure about not be in-sync about the PMC
>main goals. I'll upload the files tonight. By now I'd like to maintain
>just [Avalon.Net] as the proposal name. As it evolves a name will appear
>soon or later.
>
>I'll use the CVS import, as Niclas proposed. I'll pray a little before
>hit Enter ;-)
>

>Regards,
>
>hammett

Stephen J. McConnell