avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Building meta
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:30:27 GMT

Peter:

The impl, tools, and plugin project.xml files already contain the following:

    <!-- pre JDK 1.4 dependencies -->

    <dependency>
      <id>xml-apis</id>
      <version>2.0.2</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>xml-apis</groupId>
      <artifactId>xmlParserAPIs</artifactId>
      <version>2.0.2</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <id>xerces</id>
      <version>2.4.0</version>
    </dependency>

The xmlParserAPIs-2.0.2.jar contains the org.w3c.dom.Node class.

Can you provide more info about where this error was occuring.

Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org