avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE-RESULT] merlin roadmap and initial release
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 20:04:20 GMT

[VOTE-RESULT] merlin roadmap and initial release

The following votes were recorded against the Merlin roadmap and initial
release plan. Of the following votes, 4 committer votes in support
exceeded the quorum of 3.  No abstension or opposition votes were recorded.

   Aaron Farr (C)                      +1
   Alex (BellSouth)                    +1
   Alexis Agahi                        +1
   Berin Loritsch (C)                  +1
   Jim Alateras                        +1
   Kristian Meier                      +1
   Laurent Rieu                        +1
   Leo Simons (C)                      +1
   Melvin Dave P. Vivas                +1
   Mansour Raad                        +1
   simoncev@on.net.mk                  +1
   Stephen McConnell (C)               +1
   Timothy Bennett                     +1

Vote passes.

Based on this result I will rolling over from SNAPSHOT to specific
versions across the Merlin packages and a candidate binary distribution
ready later this evening.  Assuming no major blocking issues are
identified, we should be able to move forward with a PMC proposal on
product publication by the end of the week.

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org