avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: First Merlin build
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:11:22 GMT
On Wednesday 10 September 2003 18:01, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> I don't think the CarriageReturns makes a difference, BUT the
> Specification-Title is spread of multiple lines, which is NOT GOOD.
>
> How it ends up like this, I don't know..... yet..

Is it Maven that automatically creating the Manifest??

And is it trying to fulfill the requirement by the Manifest spec, not to
exceed certain line lengths, and in such case the value is placed on
following lines with initial spaces?

And could it be simply that on Windows the "LF" are ignored and only using
"CR"? How come "jar" doesn't use the java.util.jar classes??

Steve, I can't figure out how to fix this, but I hope you appreciate me
getting to the bottom with it.

Cheers
Niclas