avalon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: First Merlin build
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:01:16 GMT
On Wednesday 10 September 2003 17:27, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> Hi, again...
> Continuing the story....
> Since I want to get to the bottom of this, I added to retrieve all the
> JarEntries and count how many bytes they are.

> AND FURTHERMORE, extracting, deleting and jarring it from commandline, it
> STILL gives Invalid Headers!!!!
> What is going on???

I HAVE FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MANIFEST.MF looks like this when I open in "vi".

Manifest-Version: 1.0^M
Ant-Version: Apache Ant 1.5.3 ^M
Created-By: Apache Jakarta Maven^M
Built-By: niclas^M
Package: org.apache.avalon.composition^M
Build-Jdk: 1.4.1_02^M
Extension-Name: avalon-composition-impl^M
Specification-Version: 1.0^M
Specification-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation^M
An API supporting component composition.
Implementation-Version: 1.0^M
Implementation-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation^M
Implementation-Vendor-Id: ASF^M

I don't think the CarriageReturns makes a difference, BUT the 
Specification-Title is spread of multiple lines, which is NOT GOOD.

How it ends up like this, I don't know..... yet..


To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@avalon.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@avalon.apache.org

View raw message