avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] merlin roadmap and initial release
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2003 23:22:57 GMT

Yeah, we should get an actual beta out there.  Then we need to get a very
clear set of criterion for the 3.0 production release.  I suppose I'm
looking a list of at least:

1. Features yet to be implemented but are 3.0  blockers
2. List of any existing bugs

As said before, JIRA would be a great way to handle this.  Was there any
resolution about a JIRA installation at Apache [1]?  If that's not going to
happen, could we approach codehaus.org?

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  DDP-CIM