avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "hammett" <hamm...@apache.org>
Subject [Avalon.Net] upload to avalon-sandbox
Date Sun, 21 Sep 2003 17:27:36 GMT
Hi gang.

I gain karma - thanks everyone - my blood begun changing it's colour already
:-p

I would like to upload the proposed version of Avalon.Net Container and the
framework modifications I've made. But I'd like to change the directory
structure in the sandbox for the .Net version.

The current structure is

avalon-sandbox
  cscontainer
  csframework

My proposal:

avalon-sandbox
  avalon.net (or a better name, how about a code name?)
    cscontainer
    csframework

I don't know if it's easy to do it, and if it could be done through the
shell - or if I understand enough unix to accept the risk (it was really
painful just upload my public key :-)))

While it is only a proposal I'd like to maintain html pages (Msdn help
version) and architecture explanation, samples and so on on my account's
site:

http://www.apache.org/ ~hammett/avalon.net/

Anyway, what do you guys think about it?

hammett