avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "hammett" <hamm...@uol.com.br>
Subject Re: Calling for vote
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2003 14:39:18 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Hammant" <paul_hammant@yahoo.com>

> As pennance to myself I honor to apply the patches that Hammett sends in.

That's enough to me. I'll post the current work tonight.and I'll be happy
that you revise it and apply it to avalon-sandbox.

> I do not want anyone to feel that I do not welcome Hammett, I just think
> the hurdles prior to entry should be many. I appreciate that I got in to
> Apache on less than the months of work that I am proposing that we
> hold as a requirement.

Sounds that you had a not so good experience with a similar case, and I
don't know what happens, so I'll accept the veto (obviosly in a bad mood)
and continues to participate. Hope that you change your position in a near
future.

hammett