avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "hammett" <holive...@bvtibusiness.com.br>
Subject RES: Help needed on site update problem
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:28:41 GMT
-----Mensagem original-----
De: Niclas Hedhman [mailto:niclas@hedhman.org]

Excuse me, but I'd like to join this thread only to ask something: is
there a way to protect a resource in CVS? I mean it could be downloaded
and even changed by someone who have a login to CVS, but not available
to public anonymous CVS access.

The problem is: I need to sign Avalon assemblies with a private key to
give it a Strong Name [1] but I don't like to make this private/public
key pair available to anyone who could download the code, change it (
mallicious intention ) and sign it as it was created by Avalon Team.

Regards,

hammett

[1]
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpguide