avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Tagunov <tagu...@bssys.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Converging our Concerns
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 10:23:11 GMT
Hello, Berin, Stephen, Leo's and ALL!!

Berin Loritsch wrote:

BL> 1. Support our Users
BL> 2. Work together
BL> 3. Create kick-a** stuff and have fun.

<snip/>

BL> 1) We do a quick beta release of Merlin.
BL> 1) We outfit Merlin to support Phoenix users and Fortress users.  I believe
BL>    90% of the hard stuff has been done.
BL> 2) We release Merlin as our one container for current users.  I.e. Avalon
BL>    Container codenamed "Merlin".

Just don't know why, but I feel very much encheered by these news :-))
It's so great to hear that things are on the right tracks (concensus
and moving progress and - yep - having fun :-) that I just can not
hold my emotion!

I think that's the greatest news in Avalon this summer :)

Congratulations!

Anton

P.S. Noel, please forgive me for sending this from a wrong address -
and having you let me in - plainly can't wait to get home to post
from a subscribed address - please let me in knock, knock! :-))