avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: framework project
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2003 14:01:32 GMT
Stephen McConnell wrote:

> I've just completed putting in palace a structure for the Avalon
> Framework using Maven.  The structure looks like the following:
>
>  /framework
>    /api
>    /impl
>
> I've built the respective jar files using standard maven and tested
> these out and everything is fine.  Putting this in place means some
> restructuring - so I wanted to check first before hacking into the
> repository.

Please back up everything first.  After that, please post a message to
the list and wait till you see it on the list (due to all the virus
activity on the net lately, the Apache mail server has been working
doggedly to try to keep up).  Then post another message when you are
done.

Anyhoo, Good work.  Do you want to be the Don of Mavenization?  IMO
we should attack it one sub-project at a time as we need to make a new
release--that way we aren't stuck doing busy work for a long time.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin