avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Maven and Resources
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2003 19:16:52 GMT
The one thing that is keeping me from getting Configuration in a releasable
state is the fact that the test cases require some resources to exist in the
classpath.  Unfortunately, those resources do not exist when the "maven test"
command is issued.  The parent project.xml file specifies a bunch of include
types (including the ones I added), but it is failing to copy the resources
still.

What advice do you long-time Maven users have for me?

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin