avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Merlin 3.0 test and validation
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 23:50:54 GMT

Farr, Aaron wrote:

> [...]

I just need to write the CLI handler. I should have this completed
tommorow (am trying to elminate the seperate Merlin lib and shered
directories and instread launch of a local bootstrap jar repository).
Anyway - take a look at the activation package test cases - the CLI
handling will be basically doing a similar process - model loading,
target override assignment (i.e. model customization), and subsequent
deployment cycle (model execution).

Stephen.

>J. Aaron Farr
>  SONY ELECTRONICS