avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Points of agreement
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 18:55:34 GMT

Noel:

The potential is as you suggest significant and a finite window exists.  I
have just kicked of an off-list discussion with Berin (initiated by a
series of off-list emails with Peter Courcoux earlier this morning).  Those
discussions in rather odd way helped me clarify a bunch of things.

I know that the request I'm about to make is kind of strange - but can
everyone here give Berin and I something like 24 hours. No promises or
anything like that - just a request for a temporary time-out.

Stephen

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org