avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <P...@ThoughtWorks.net>
Subject Re: urban legend ...
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 14:00:04 GMT

>> The A/F is the LCD, but can slowly evolve to include such things as the
>> dependency, configuration, assmebly and other issues. The direction of
>> such evolution should be the result from the feedback from Merlin,
>> Fortress, Phoenix, et al...
>>

> +1

-1, having been in the thick of many years of Avalon development, I
firmly believe that no single meta model will ever be acceptible to all.
<devils advocate>Keep on arguing and purging developers and lurkers and
you may get to a community small enough to prove me wrong.</devils advocate>

A-F's Java interfaces is what I propose is the only art worth uniting on
here.  Claims for emerging meta, will yield a continued decade long
struggle.

- Paul

--
http://www.thoughtworks.com -> The art of heavy lifting.
Home for many Agile practicing, Open Source activists...