avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Vinay Chandran <vinay...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Containment model @ java.beans.
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 03:48:25 GMT
After a quick dirty look , java.beans's BeanContext
has a service provider+service registration+ service
revocation features.It also have events associated
with these too.
Thus it could actually serve as a mini-
container resolving intefaces to concrete
implementations.

Interesting aspect out there was getService() call
had the requestor object as an argument for some
reason along with the interface or class your are
requesting & selector that might be applied.

Regards,
Vinay

http://java.sun.com/products/javabeans/glasgow/beancontext.pdf