avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Neward" <tnew...@javageeks.com>
Subject RE: Attrib4J
Date Sat, 02 Aug 2003 05:55:28 GMT
Mark's done all of the work on it recently--I've been busy wrapped up in
JSR 175, the effort to put the same facility into the core language
itself. Are you looking to jump in and use it, modify it, or both, or
what?

Ted Neward
Author, Instructor, Presenter: Java and .NET
http://www.neward.net/ted/weblog
http://www.javageeks.com
http://www.clrgeeks.com